POTD: Baby Chloe in Sepia

baby chloe in sepia

It's hard for me to imagine that Daphne and Chloe will be five years old soon.  Their birthday is coming up in March.  Looking through my old Photobucket account yesterday, I found a picture of baby Chloe that wasn't on Flickr.  The colors were a bit off, so I decided to sepia-tone it.  Hope you enjoy!  
You can see more cat Photos Of The Day (POTD) at The Cat's Photo Of The Day Flickr group.
Enjoy your Sunday,
NTM and The Purries
post signature

Mo and The Purries

4 comments :

  1. So cute! I like this photo of the day if it means you keep posting the cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thats a cool idea to sepia-tone the pictures where the color is funny. We been deletin those!

    Baby Chloe looks so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:44 PM

    what a sweet little nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baby kitty pictures.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram