Not The Mama: Halloween Edition

Hello all --- Not The Mama here.

For those of you who are fans of my blog, It's A Blog Eat Blog World, you know that my friend Janna has been photo-shopping my picture onto various Halloween Costume Ideas.
Well, in honor of my cats calling me Not The Mama, here's me as Not The Mama, from the TV show Dinosaurs, which is where my nickname comes from.
This one creeps me out, but still makes me laugh. To see all of my Costume Ideas, click here.

Have a very scary (but safe!) Halloween Weekend ~ Not The Mama

Mo and The Purries

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Jajajajaja!!!! (very,very,very, very funny)...LOL...

    ;)

    (Señor Gato was watching long time your photo, and that also produced much laughter to me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one! I like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh morgen- surely you jest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Memories. I remember that show! haha

    Purrs - Your furrends @ The Kitty Cats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everyone liked this one!

    And Loki, stop calling me Shirley.

    :)

    ~ Not The Mama
    Not The Mama

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram