Help: Update


Hello fur-friends!
I've been e-mailing Karen back & forth, and she's Okay with me offering this:
For those of you who don't have a PayPal account or prefer not to use it
to help the Rhode Island Kitties, you can send a check directly to:

The Wren's Nest
202 S Front St
Dowagiac, MI 49047


Make the check out to The Wren's Nest, and put "RI Kitties" in the notation space in the lower left. I promise that every penny will go to help these kitties in need.

Let me just say: the PayPal donation is the most direct way to help, especially if you are an international pet friend. But we wanted to offer an alternative.
Peace and Love,
Not The Mama

ps = Anyone is welcome to copy this information onto their own blog, you don't need to ask me. The more help we can get -- and the sooner -- the better. The owner of the lot where these kitties are now staying is threatening to "dispose" of them soon!

Mo and The Purries

3 comments :

  1. Meowm says she will try to send a bit out to you! Thanks for taking care of these babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi again, keep me posted on this, i donated via paypal to help.

    also, if you need additional help with transportation, like if you did want one of the kitties, just let me know.

    i've got some auctions on ebay and plan to use a portion of that (if not all) for helping our little helpless friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have demanded my mother take ackshun and help. She said, though after telling me she's the boss and not me, that she will help out.

    How dare she tell me she's the boss.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram