TT #9: Friends

Hello Furry-friends!
Today my bean (Not The Mama) is going to be writing on his story all day, so content yourself with visiting my favoritest cat bloggie linkies... and yes, I slipped in a few more than 13.
I love 'em all! These are the ones I have to visit every day. If you know of other super-duper cat bloggies, leave me a link in a comment and I'll check 'em out!
And at the end of this list, there's a new linkie widget-thingy for y'all to play with.
Enjoy your Thursday!
Meow for now ~ Daphne









Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Mo and The Purries

15 comments :

  1. I'm thinking of doing a similar list next week!

    Have a great daddy and keep Not the Mama company while he writes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cat blogs. Are there dog blogs or are dogs not smart enough to type?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:47 AM

    I'm so honored to be on the list! Thank you Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all those tips, I didn't know all of them!
    My TT is about sports I like to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links. :) Thanks for sharing. Our Sphynx kitten, Dragonheart, will soon have a blog of his own, once he joins our family next week, and I'll have him stop by all these cats blogs.

    Happy T13. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of cats blogging - LOL.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea! It's nice to see many of my friends on your favorites list! There are some really cool cats out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cood I not love yer list? It's the gratest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness! Thank you for adding me in as one of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for listing me as one of your favorites. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Daphne! I'm so honored to be one of your favorites. You have no idea how flattering I feel: My whiskers are in an uproar!
    DaisyMae Maus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duh ... Did I really say "flattering"??? I meant "flattered" ... Maybe I'm just flummoxed for being included.
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list!!! Thank you for sharing some fun blogs!!! Happy TT, Daphne and Not The Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mo, I have my list ready, but the post I did took so long, I didn't load it. I'll write them out next Thursday, but am going to slip in an Unofficial TT today! :D

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram