TT#26 :Chloe's Temptations


Chloe has thirteen things
to say about her new addiction Temptations:
  1. T is for the Tiny bites of crunchy goodness.
  2. E is for the way I love to Eat 'em up!
  3. M is for Me Me Me! They're all Mine! Mine I tell you!
  4. P stands for Paws Off, Daphne!
  5. Try and eat just one? Not me!
  6. Any more where that came from, Not The Mama?
  7. T -- another T? How about an H? As in Hand over that little rattly bag an no one gets hurt...
  8. I is for I saw them first, Spooker, go back to sleep.
  9. Oh no, I don't have a problem. Really. One more, please? Please!
  10. No really, I don't have a problem...
  11. So sorry, they're ALL
  12. For
  13. ME!

Tune in next week, when we hear Chloe say,

"My name is Chloe and I'm a -

-- hey, get your own Temptations!"


Yes, by next week our little Chloe

may be in a 12-step program....

or make that a 13-step program!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for the linky box?

It's over @ Not The Mama's sham-rockin' blog this week!

Mo and The Purries

16 comments :

  1. Very cute!
    Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
    My TT is posted.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Happy TT'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Å 
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...that TT is just adorable!

    My TT is up...head on over and visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What could be better than an ode to Temptations! They are Tiny Bites of Crunchy Goodness. Now I am craving some Temptations, too. Gotta go get some. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Precious face.

    My TT is up, but the cat is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey little piggy girl....

    smiles, auntie bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list Chloe! :) Very creative! Temptations sound so good! When we move back to Canada, I definitely have to get my humans to buy me some! As you said the other day, the customs people probably wouldn't be happy if anyone tried to ship me some.

    Enjoy your Temptations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've never tried Temptations but after reading your list we will be suggesting that our Food Lady needs to buy us some. They sound terrific!

    Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling just reading your list. Chloe, you and I would get along great. Well except if there were Temptations around. Then we'd probably not get along so well.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  9. great list - you doesn't haf a prollem at all. mommy says that they're filled wif kitty crack, so it's not our fault.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL that was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha ha snort ha ha ha that is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you seen the new big kitty they found?

    http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/new-leopard-species-found-in-borneo/20070315080509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

    ReplyDelete
  13. temptations temptations temptations!!!
    I must get mummy to buy me MORE!!!!
    The world should never be short of temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a furry creative TT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great TT list Chloe ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

    ReplyDelete
  16. *LOL* You made me wanna try one although it´s not made for humans =)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram