Select Your Favorite
Chloe LOL Caption

We got lots of great LOL captions
for this photo of Chloe.  
Select your favorite caption 
and e-mail its corresponding letter to us.
       
          a. "I'm on a nip high and I'm packing heat. So watch it bud!"
           b.  "I gots a little bit of mousey caught in my teef. Anybody gotta toofpick?"

          c.  " hai - wanna sour candy??"
          d.  "Arrr! Ahoy, Matey!"

          e.  "I think I got a hair in my eye."
          f.  "Look me in the eye and ask why I'm here, Doc!"
g.  "Dis dubbelmint gum is not dubbling my plesyur."
h.  "Ahh, quit yer bitchin'. I'm movin' as fast as I can."

i.   "I yam what I yam an' that's all what I yam!"
j.  "Back-off Bozo."

k.  "Nyuck,nyuck,nyuck!!!!!!!!!"
l.  "So's I sez, That new kid really stinks!"

m.  "Ewwww....what is that I smellz?"
n.  "Aye, matey! Where's me pint o'rum?!?!?!?"

o.  "Try da sour gum he sez, is good, he sez...he's ded aye sez"
p.  "Now when I was a kitten, we walked 5 miles to school every day, in waist deep snow, uphill BOTH WAYS!"

q.  "No ones moov. I losted mai contact lens."
r.  "I can't eat all these sparkly-dots myself, come and help!"

s. "My sparlkies!"
t.  "Oh hai! Am just puttin' my furs on this red thing."
Comments are disabled on this post,
so send your letter selection via e-mail


Send your selection now thru Saturday night @ 11:59pm 9/6.
The top three captions will be posted here on Sunday.

Mo and The Purries

Instagram