Thanks!


Hope you enjoyed this Doodle Week 
as much as we did!
Have a great weekend!
love,
Not The Mama 
and the purries
from Purrchance To Dream

ps: I have some coupons for kitty litter.  A $5.00 coupon off 1 Breeze Litter System, a $1.00 coupon off 1 Breeze Litter refill, and a $2.00 coupon off 1 package of Purina Yesterday's News.  
The Breeze coupons expire 12/31/2009 and the Yesterday's News expires 04/10/2010
If you would like me to mail one (or all) to you, please e-mail me: morgen1967 at gmail dot com, with your snail mail address.



post signature

Mo and The Purries

2 comments :

  1. Oh I agree!!! Doodling is fun :)
    I might even get good at it :)
    It's just a fun thing to do :)
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you show off.
    That is the cutest cat.
    Phooey.
    ML

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram