Chloe's Bio






Name: Chloe
Birthday: March 7, 2006
Chloe went to the Rainbow Bridge on April 16, 2013



Family Stuff: I was the only calico in a litter of six kittens. Not The Mama fell in love with me the very first day I was born!
Gotcha Day: May 7
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Coloring: Calico with golden green eyes.
Nick-names Not The Mama calls me: Chlo-Chlo, Chloe-baloney, and My Calico Rose
Down-under: Well, that's really none of your business, is it?
Relationship Status: My boyfriend Senor Gato went to the Rainbow Bridge on June 14, 2007, and I've been a single girl ever since.
Pet Peeve: That Not The Mama doesn't hold me more! And that I can't have a WHOLE bag of Temptations all at once!
Favorite place to sleep in the bedroom: Between Not The Mama's knees.
Favorite Things: Temptations!!!
Favorite Toy: A rabbit fur mousie that is on a string, but because it was on a string, I could only have it on Sundays when Not The Mama was home. Well, I broke that string and now I can have it all the time!
Favorite Color:
Pink!
Interesting Tidbit: Not The Mama and I have a very special bond. I am his Calico Rose, and we have been together in other lifetimes. I know when he needs extra kitty lovings, and am there when he's down. I can also tell him it's time for bed.
I wait for him to get out of the shower every morning, and we have a nice conversation: I say, "Pick me up and take me to the Temptations NOW!"
And he says, "Okay, honey. Now don't get wet."
"Now!"
"You're gonna get wet."
"NOW!"
"I told you you'd get wet."
Then he finally picks me up and kisses my ear and tells me he loves me while I purr. Then I get carried into the bedroom for my morning Temptations!!!

To view more pics of Chloe, visit her photo set on Flickr.








Mo and The Purries

16 comments :

  1. Oh Chloe--you are a lovely calico. I can't believe you were the only one but I bet you are Not the Mama's Calico soul mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, I think calico cats are extra-special!

    Happy Father's Day to Not the Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear chloe!!! happy father's day to not the mama!!!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Daddykitty's day to yoo not the momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Dad's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Awwwww - so sweet! Cocoa's got a special bond with the Lady just like you do with NTM. We love your after-shower conversation too.

    Happy Daddy's day to Not The Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chloe, your relationship with NTM is just like mine was/is with Tookie. It's hard to describe to others sometimes, but NTM gets it.
    Happy Dad's Day NTM!
    Love and Purrs,
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your furs are very pretty, Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all love Not The Mama. What a great bio on you honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chloe,I love that you have a special bond with Not the Mama :)
    That is too cute,just like you!!!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ((((((((((((((
    (HUGS)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet!

    I mentioned you in my MM post... Chloe might be interested in knowing what you're getting in my will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww! Chloe sounds so purrty AND sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS... Happy Not The Mama's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Daddykitty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We had a sweet calico that the kids named - hold your breath - Callie.
    She was a very special kitty and we loved her very much.
    I'm so happy Not-the-Mama has you to hold and get cuddles from.
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chloe. My kitties just left a comment on the Valentine's Day post. But I wanted to tell you how pleased I am to meet you and not just because we share the same birthday…March 7. I used to have a Chloe as part of our cat family, and she too was a calico. She passed on several years ago. She just appeared one day as we were leaving for a three-day trip. She was still hanging out when we returned home so we knew she wanted to be part of our family! She left us as she came…sadly when we were out of town. I plan to return to find out more about your family.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram