PJ's Bio


Name:  PJ

Family Stuff: I was rescued by a nice lady, along with my littermates Lola, Beau and Dallas.   She brought us as fosters to Petco, where my iDaddy saw me.  He says I reminded him so much of his dearly departed tuxedo Peter.
Not The Mama arranged for me to get adopted as an early Father's Day surprise to iDaddy, and guess what - Lola, Beau and Dallas came along as foster kids in our house!  Lola got adopted right away, but Beau and Dallas are still here as fosters.


Gotcha Day: May 25, 2013

Breed: Domestic Short Hair

Coloring:  tuxedo

Nick-name Not The Mama calls me:  PJ is my nickname, my full name is Peter Junior

Down-under: Fixed.  If I had a Twitter account that would be HASHTAG NO NUTS.  #NoNuts.  Which reminds me, hey iDaddy - why don't I have my own Twitter account yet?

Pet Peeve: Getting locked out of the bedroom, like when old Auntie Spooker is sick.  When that happens, I start singing the song of my people.

Favorite place to sleep: I love to sleep between my two daddies, on my back, with my legs up in the air, purring away.

Favorite Things: When I can't sleep with my iDaddy, I like to sleep in a Forty Paws Hammick.



 I also love to head-butt my iDaddy's chin.
I also like to play fetch, and jump onto people's shoulders when they stand too close to something like the back of a sofa.


Favorite Toy: Mr. Mousie

Favorite Color: red


Interesting Tidbit:
My iDaddy says I have lots of mannerisms and do things that remind him and NTM of Peter




Mo and The Purries

9 comments :

  1. PJ, you are a very sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We MOLed at singing the "song of my people." We know that song, too! It's great to get to know more about you, PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, you sure are cute and we love your colors. Sounds like you are such a good kitty.
    Hope all have a great day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very cute little face PJ - we think you are going to be full of mischief.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to meet you and learn all about you PJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. small dood...ther bee a old sayin.....one kitteh never leeves.... with out sendin another....we iz think inn pete senior sended ewe...pete junior... ta yur dadz coz he loves em that much....N dood trust uz....any thing thatz kinda even close ta BURD....tweet...twitter...STAY WAY FRUM IT...ya hurd it heer furst...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PJ, you sure are an adorable kitty! We really enjoyed learning more about you, and how you came to live with both of your Daddies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you, PJ. Thanks for telling us more about you! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Singing the song of my people. What a wise little one you are!
    And very cute.
    Tuxies rule!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram