The Night Stalker

The other night, I was sitting on the bench in front of my store, waiting for a friend to pick me up. It was dusk, and the screens of my apartment above the store were dark. Suddenly, from out of the darkness shone two golden eyes. That was all I could see, two golden orbs looking down upon me. I said, "Hello Isis" and the eyes blinked, like an ancient goddess looking upon her subject. Two golden lights in the summer night.

post signature



For another Midnight Monday post, please see House Panthers.

For Manic Monday: Night participants, please visit It's A Blog Eat Blog World.

Mo and The Purries

17 comments :

  1. that is amazing!!!!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was both beautiful AND spooky! A perfect kitty moment, in other words. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great night post Not The Mama. I love little Isis. I really do. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and story. Such pretty eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! The way you described it, I can just imagine it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what lovely eyes you have! And I am sure they were lovely when they blinked as well ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isis sure is a gorgeous kitty girl. That's something about her you will always remember, a moment between you two. :)
    Hugs,
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loves your eyes Isis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isis wuz tellin yoo she loves you from above. So romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There was a great TV show about cats called "To Pet The Tiger" about how people love that connection to the "wild" that you only get when you have cats.

    Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello beautiful golden eye twin!!!

    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:02 PM

    The Lady's favorite thing in Disneyland is the blinking eyes when you're getting off the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Bet big kitty eyes staring out of the darkness would be even cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very cool!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram