ANTKID ISIS

The past few days, Little Isis has been re-decorating the kitchen.  She must want to be ANTKID (America's Next Top Kitty Interior Designer) or something. 
Here she is trying to move the dorm-sized fridge that functions as a stand for the Drinkwell Fountain.  What you can't see in the picture is her straining to move it.  And unfortunately, I didn't capture her look of  "You gonna help me move dis, or just stan dere LOLing?"


Photobucket

post signature

Mo and The Purries

4 comments :

  1. Aww hehe you so cute my little girl ! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo, yes I think a cat "Claw" fest
    would be fun. I might need a little
    time to get great pixs....? Isis
    you do look adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very hard to get good help nowadays, right, Isis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:19 PM

    Hey, when you haz a vocation, you haz a vocation!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram