Happy Birthday, Little Isis



Hello!  It's my purrthday today!  Can you believe I'm eight years old?
Still have the body of a six month old minx, though - there's something to be said about being LITTLE!
For those of you who don't know all about me, you can read more on my biography page here on the blog.  And don't forget, you can always follow me on my Facebook page, too!  I have to admit, my Dad updates my Facebook much more than he does our blog, anymore.  Silly humans.
Happy Purrthday to me!
Meow for now,
Little Isis

Mo and The Purries

14 comments :

  1. Happy 8th Birthday to our favourite teeny House Panther!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a day to win on Sweet Purrfections! Woo HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy purrthday, Little Isis! We are glad you were born on this day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You really don't look 8 yrs old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Little Isis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Little Isis! We hope you have a super pawsome day!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Little Isis ! We wish you a wonderful day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Little Isis. You really do look just out of kittenhood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Isis, yes we re late BUT we are here anyway! we hope your day was a good one FULL of TREATS!!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram