Glamor Puss Bella

glamor puss bella


My friend Gracie has started Glamor Puss Saturdays over at The Daily G's ~ where she gets a glamor shot every Saturday.


If you lovely ladycats want to join in, all you have to do is post a pretty glamor shot of yourselves on Saturday, and go to The Daily G's and leave your linky!
NTM doctored up my glamor shot with a nice little frame - he says I'm not too girly, so only a touch of pink.  But even tommyboys get to dress up for the Oscars, right?  I've been practicing my gravity-defying hijinks this week, but my hero Daisy is a pinky feminine modelcat, so why can't I be, too?  Right?
If NTM ever stops laughing long enough at my curtain rod climbing and flying squirrel imitation act, I will make him take some pictures!
Meow for now,
Bella


post signature

Mo and The Purries

8 comments :

  1. It's not nice to laugh at a flying squirrel imitation act. tehe, snort

    You look very pretty in your glamor shot, Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Oh, Bella! You are growing into quite the looker! Very Glam Dam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful Bella, love the photo...Flying squirrel imitation act sounds funny, we'd love to see that!!MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella, you are a beauty!!! A touch of pink is just right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella you are growing into such a beautiful ladycat! You look great with your beads on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glamorous? Yes! Purresident Coco said you "Dress up Nice!"

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram