Chili Pepper's Bio



Name: Chili Pepper

Family Stuff:  I was abandoned at a Petco in Orlando before I was even weaned, with my sisters Sonora Pepper and  Tamale Pepper - we're the Peppers!  Our sister Tamale got adopted by a nice lady who saw us during an adoption event at Petco.
My sister Sonora got adopted by NTM and iDaddy before I did, because I hadn't convinced them yet that I wasn't just a foster kid but a forever member of their family.  Sometimes it takes them a while to realize things. 


Birthday: March 13, 2013

Gotcha Day: August 22, 2013

Breed: Domestic Short Hair

Coloring:  Brown tabby

Nick-name Not The Mama calls me:  Silly Chili, or just 'Silly'

Down-under: Fixed

Pet Peeve:  I don't understand why it took Not The Mama so long to convince iDaddy that I wasn't going anywhere, that I wasn't really a foster kid, I was part of the family forever!

Favorite place to sleep: If I don't get to sleep on NTM's tummy, then I'll say on the window seat in the living room.

Favorite Things: Stinky goodness!  I will HOLLER for it!  FEED ME NOW!

Favorite Toy: A plastic orange frog, who I call Mr. Orange Frog.

Favorite Color: black


Interesting Tidbit:
Above the tabby M on my forehead, I have a white line going across the top of my head, going from ear to ear.




Mo and The Purries

10 comments :

  1. I love bios and think all cats need one. Happy Gotcha day sweet Chili!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chili, your humans are usually so bright - I have NO idea why it took them so long to realize YOU were THEIR kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little sweetie, we knew you'd found your forever home when we saw their photos of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad that the peeps finally clued in that you were already in your forever home. You're purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to get to know you a little batter, Chilli.


    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so handsome, Chili. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to meet you, Chili! We love your name and your bio! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. chili.... ewe haza point...like "foster kid" N "forever familee memburr".... iznt even close ta soundin a like ...itz like sayin....burgers N flounder....ore sghetti N donuts...pork roast N butter....

    hay, LUNCH BRAKE!!!

    hope everee one haza grate week oh end :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We LOVE Chili! What took your humans so long to figure out that you gotcha'd them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chili!
    Thanks fur the info my new furend.
    Our Fitz and Buttons did this with our Dad. Fitz a bit more as she worked the room to ignore her and worked Dad to love her. Fitz has FIV and no one wanted him. He was given back in fact when this was found out. Now he has a home fur sure!
    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments!

But all spam comments will be deleted - so don't even bother spamming us, or we will scratch your eyes out!!!

Instagram