I know this isn't the best picture, but Daphne doesn't like her paw pads photographed. I love how she's a tabby but has a touch of tortie on her paw pads!Here she is licking aquarium salt off her paws, after she went "fishing".
I know this isn't the best picture, but Daphne doesn't like her paw pads photographed. I love how she's a tabby but has a touch of tortie on her paw pads!
Lovely toes, Daphne, even if the photo is a little blurry. I bet the fishies in the aquarium are fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteOh, I get my salt frum tato chips (chedder are da best) but I bet it wood be funner to do it by trying to pet a fishy.~Sadie
ReplyDeleteSalt is yummy. Was there any fish in the aquarium salt too? FAZ
ReplyDeleteLicking stuff off your paw pads is fun. I never got to taste salt though.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty little tabbie toes (with a touch of tortie). Cute picture.
ReplyDeletehi honey. kiss kiss....
ReplyDeletesmiles, auntie bee
Yay for licking paws! and there is mostly goodies to be found there, yeps!
ReplyDelete~Caesar
did you catch a fishie? fishie is really good!
ReplyDeleteOh sometimes it's hard for me to show off my toes too. That's a furry nice thing you are doing!
ReplyDeleteTee hee. We like your salt fishing technique!
ReplyDeleteLuf, Us
Pee Ess. Gatsbi sez ::wavey paws:: an hugs to Jazper!
Merlin is too overwhelmed by the beauty of her paw pads to post a comment. He's swooning right now. ;)
ReplyDelete